Cash Cow Promotion Rules & Terms and Conditions
SPECIFIC COMPETITION RULES
- Eligibility - This competition is open to all Tameside Metropolitan Borough residents.
- Competition Period - The competition period will run from 15th May 2017 to 16th June 2017 (inclusive) and played weekdays between 'peak time' (7am and 7pm). NB: We reserve the right to extend or shorten the competition period at anytime.
- Entry - To enter the competition, listeners should call the dedicated studio telephone number which is not specific to this particular promotion (0845 582 1036) when they hear the Cash Cow sound effect. Entry by other means of contacting the station/presenter on-air at the time of the competition plays will not be included into the selection process and these entries are merely 'for fun' for which the station will not be liable for any costs incurred by listeners not entering by the permitted method.
The Cash Cow sound effect may be played partially or in full as part of content advising of the competition to act a reminder; entry to the competition for these promotional plays of the sound will not be permitted unless the clip is played in full inbetween two songs (at this time, the competition becomes 'live' and will have commenced). We reserve the right to play the clip at anytime as stated in section 2, during which time might include but not limited to: show junctions, news, commercial breaks and presenter links.
- The Prizes - There are two chances to win £103.60p during the dates the competition is running (see: 2. Competition Period). Other prizes include: £10.36, £1.03, Digital subscriptions to the Tameside Reporter and Tameside Radio Goodie Bags. Tameside Radio reserves the right to add to, or change, the available prizes at anytime during the competition period.
The prize will be awarded to the caller who is randomly selected following the broadcast of the cash cow sound effect. Any cash prizes won will be deposited into the winner's UK registered bank account within 28 days of the competition end date.
- Winner Selection - Telephone lines will open immediately following the valid full broadcast of the Cash Cow sound effect (in accordance with section 3) and the winner will be selected at random from all calls into the studio. The presenter will then open the milk bottle to reveal the prize won. The presenter does not know the contents of the milk bottle prior to opening.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.